Monday, January 7, 2008

The beginning of a blogging excursion.

NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW.
BUT GOD.
meaning of my blogname...derived from the Igbo language.

True statement. If you ask me. I chose the blog name: Onyemaechi beacause I TRUELY believe in its meaning. And, it actually is my middle name.

My reasons for wanting to create a blog are simple. A venue to venture, I'm an avid reader of other peoples blogs and most importantly, it allows me to epress myself freely in an atmosphere most comfortable to me...My World.

So....IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SENSE MAKING...GO ELSEWHERE!

Anything and everything that inspires me or ignites my urge to write will def. be posted here. I'm....Variatized [yess i make-up words, who doesn't] Basically, I love a little bit of everything. I'm a sneakerhead to an extent,a full blown music head, a poet [when times call], tabloid junkee, fashion addict and an intellectual ;] Each post is bound to differ.
Thanks for taking interest! Hope you gain something from all my ramblings.


some song in my ipod I stumbled over today:
Enjoy:-]


Love,
Frances

No comments: