Stuff I've been meaning to post...
Here is what Diddy had to say about The Carter 3.
I wouldnt call The Carter 3 a classic; Diddy def. siced it. But the Album was pretty good. But, then again Diddy isnt a lyrical genius. [ie. I need a girl, Last night, etc] But, then again he knows talent. [ie. Mary, Biggie, 112, Danity Kane??] so yeah.
As far as Weezy goes. Either you love him or hate him. Its just that simple. I've heard mixed reviews about the Carter 3. Like I mentioned before, its a pretty good album. I mean, Weezy doesnt always "do it" for me...but there are times where I certainly believe he deserves recognition. Best Rapper Alive though??? ummm. naaaaa.
Most Sufficient Rapper Alive is more like it;)
My fav. tracks on the album are:
Mr. Carter
Shoot me down
Let the beat build
Comfortable[which is pretty old]
Seems like A Milli-on rappers felt the need to hop on this beat.
Hmmm. Listen.
You decide.
I got tired of hearing the words A milli consecutively; after The Pack. Speaking of the The Pack, their Madd trash!! I've actually seen them perform. No no no, I did not go out of my way to see them perform. It just so happens that they were the opening act for Gym Class Heroes, for TU's Homecoming. And, I arrived on time. So I was forced to undergo such cruelty.
Im so over this.
A friend of mine put me on to this.
What can I say...it's Jay!
Later,
Fran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how dare you mention carter 3 and not dr. carter..
tsk tsk!
Post a Comment