I've been waiting for this sooo long. Summer 2008; I'm ready to conquer shiit. There is some much that I want to do//I need to do. First things first...Get a job/internship && my license. Then I can proceed from there. During this internship/job search, I have come to the realization that I need to step my business attire game up. After being in Philly for so long, I've developed a liking for urban streetwear. NO! not Rocawear or Baby Phat...more like Hellz Bellz, Kiser, Obey, stuff like that. All that's cool but, Business Attire is very important; especially at this point in my life. I'm Grown! haha. Well I think I am.
In search for some chic business attire inspiration, I turned to none other than:
The man: Marc Jacobs
Here's a little something from his previous fall line.

This color could be a little risque for a corporate atmosphere.

Minus the lucid blouse.
Like I said, these images were only for inspiration purposes. Picture me purchasing an entire outfit from March Jacobs. Pahaha. Maybe some accessories or a key chain, for now;)
On to something more interesting.
I really would like to take this time out [summer break] && do some serious networking. To meet people who sould be beneficial to my future career and my Entertainment Organization THE iNFAMOUS. I have a profound interest in working with successful people. Individuals whom can provide the backdrop for what I hold interest in-Urban Entertainment, Marketing, Promotion, Public Relations,Fashion, etc. Basically, people who are about something.
Oh shoot, I just realized I never officially introduced you all to THE iNFAMOUS. Well, to make a long description short; THE iNFAMOUS is an Entertainment Business comprised of 5 Temple University Students'. Our main goal is to, simply put: Provide Incredible Events for students at Temple University. I know, I know everyone at TU is some type of promoter. But, I feel as though my organization has a far different drive than those other promoters. Not to spill the beans[lmao, i'm so gay for that one], it's more than just throwing a bunch of parties at Draughthorse or Blue Horizon. It's about real Entertainment. Well, personally I'm more of an action kinda of person...All this talking/typing will get me NO where. So I'd rather just show you what we are about...Stay tuned for photos from THE iNFAMOUS Events.
My gift to you.
Enjoy!
[btw. Andre made the #9 slot of MTV’s hottest 08 MC’s...about time!]
"I'd kinda like to be the President so I can show you how your money's spent."-S Sur.
toodles,
Fran.

No comments:
Post a Comment