Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mickie Fickie Dont Bullshit me.



Excellent ass Remix.
The video reminds me so much of my Super Nintendo.
OMG. So many memories with that thing. The first and only game system that was actually all mine. The other game systems I got to play with were either my cousins, or shared between my sister and myself.

The funny thing is...once I felt like I had outgrown it[mind you I was like 12 or 13]; my dumbass took it to the pawn shop. At the time, my mother would ask me to go across the street to purchase little grocery items for her. One day, I decided to bring my Super Nintendo to one of those quick runs to the store. But, intead of going straight to Shoppers, I headed over to Pawn King or what ever it was called. With me, I had my game box, two remotes, and the only three games I possessed: "Ahh Real Monsters," "Aladdin," and " Yoshi's Island or something." I dumped these items on the counter and stared at the shop owner. He looked at me, then looked at the items on the counter...he probabley laughed, Im not too sure.
Then told me that everything would be 20 dollars.
20 dollars!! WTF.
I mean I was only like 12 or 13, but shiit, I knew 20 dollars wasnt anything for a game system that cost more than 50 dollars at the time, with TWO remotes and some bomb ass games.
But, I gave in. Didnt feel like lugging all that shiit back home, the having to deal with the parentals. So I pocketed the 20 dollar bill and went on my way.

Now, that Im older, I really wished I had not pawned that joint. It was such a classic. I should go back over there and see if they still have it. I never got the chance to beat "Ahh Real Monsters."


What a thought provoking Video.


Conquering the world...one post at a time,
Hah.
-Frances.

No comments: