The song is... ehhh alright. It's beginning to grow on me.
Nice video though.
Being an Independent Woman will never go out of style.
Boosie's Verse in I N D E P E N D E N T.
She Got Her Own House//Drive Her Own Whip Range Rover All White Like Her Toe Tips//She Got A Pretty Smile//Smell Real Good//The Only Time She Need Mane For That Good Jugg//They Buy The Bar Too//They Superstars Too//They Be Like You Aint Got No Money//Take You Broke Tell Home//Baby Phat They On//They Clothes Match They Phone//They Be Like Yea//When They Song Come//On Leave The Club Kinda Early Cuz They Gotta Go To Work//I Mess Wit Supervisors Who Got Credit Like Big Turk//So, Dusty Feet Please Dont Bother Me//I Got Independent Dimes On My Mind//Who Spoil Me Coogi Hat Coogi Fit So Sick//Thats A Gift From My Independent Chick Yes Sir//
Lmao.
Baby Phat though?!
Well, I'm guessing everyone has their own definition of what they call an Independent Woman.
But, I can't even fake, when that song comes on in the club, I always seem to become a participant in the chorus sing along:)
Chill I googled the lyrics.
-Frances.

No comments:
Post a Comment