As far as student run events go...Temple students do it Right!
I had the pleasure of attending The Swagger v. Style Homecoming Fashion Show.
Wale.
Loved it.
I just wish Wale would have performed 'Freaks.' One of my favorites from this Man. Just to inform you; me loving that song has no affiliations with any of my mannerisms or persona, so calm down;)
Sock The Rapper.
or 'Knockasockrah'(as my roommates and I call him, unbeknownst to him)
He performed as well.
But, apparently, this video has nothing to do with his performance?
I'll figure that out later.
Meanwhile...
Go check him out!
He's from Largo!
He's a Rapper!
He's the Lovable, Sock the Rapper!
Kilt this, yes I said KILT.
I'm impressed to say the least.
Oh, how could I forget, Sock The Rapper will be opening for Mr. Nasty himself-Nastradamus. Friday, September 26th, 2008 @ McGonigle Hall.
I will be MIA do to prior engagements back at home. But, I've had the pleasure of seeing both Emcees perform.
It's your turn!
I would like my check in Diamond Dollars please;)
-Fran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment