Saturday, September 20, 2008

random ass conversation topics.

So my roommate and I were conversating about the Shyne and Diddy situation, and how Shyne ended up in jail, yaddda yaddda...

By the end of the conversation, I began to wonder what will happen to Mr. Diddy when Shyne finally gets out of jail; after serving, I believe 10 years in prison...

Oh My.


Hopefully, Shyne has learned his lesson. Idk.


I think there's alot of shiit behind Diddy's fame. But, whatever he's still hilarious.
Have fun while it lasts. Right?


The catalyst of the conversation:



I love this song. Despite how violent the lyrics are.
The beat && Levy Barrington are bananas.[sounds like the reggae version of scatting or something]

Shoodidaddddaaaadddaalllleeeewaaaalllleeewhoooooaaaa!
-Frances.

1 comment:

D a v e said...

Listen to this song every morning its on my [I dont give a fuck about the world] playlist

Yeah I cuss and I'm rude so whats new?