Are you serious. No, you've got to be kidding me.
Who chases people to their door step to ask for their number. Like what?! Where they do that at?
That's it.
Im headed to autozone to purchase some pepper spray.
anyone I dont know, that comes within 1foot of my personal space is getting doused. No warnings.
As a matter of fact, where can I purchase a taser?
Harrasment isnt cool dudes.
-Frances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
think of it as a compliment taken too far.
way too far.
havent peeped ya page in a while.. apprecite the smile you gave
*mwuah
Look Franny
If you wasnt so damn cute...and had a swagg like none other that wouldnt happen there are females throwing themselves on the floor and still cant get even a look lol
But I will give you my blade I got form college I have no use for it
Tell em whats the word?
Post a Comment