Everyday, everyone learns something new.
What I learned today:
1. Never wear black jeans in the sun. On my way to work, the sun was beaming on me as if we had some sort of dispute. The funny part is most of the heat went straight through my jeans. I've heard the saying black attracts heat; but I swore it was a joke. Experience is the best teacher.
2. "You are who you associate yourself with."-Confucious
Oh && yes Nas says it too.
3. If some random dude tries to holler at you...no need to fret. Tell youngin' your expecting...a baby that is. This shiit works! Lmao...What! it was the only good excuse I could think of at that moment. Guys don't seem to care if you have a "Boyfriend" anymore. Instead, they'll hit you with the: "So, we can still be friends" or "He doesnt have to know." && if he's okay with you expecting, tell him your expecting Twins. That should do:)
4. School is important. Wait let me rephrase that: Higher Education is important to receive if you are given the opportunity. Especially since no one ever seems to have really learnt anything in Elementary, Middle or High School.
The title nor this song has anything to do with the post.
Get over it.
Maybe Later,
Fran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment