I'll be there.

The Line up:
A Tribe Called Quest, Nas, Mos Def, De La Soul, Rakim, Method Man, Redman, Raekwon, Ghost Face Killah, Immortal Technique, Dead Prez, MURS, Spandrock, Kid Sister, Santogold, The Cool Kids, Jay Electronica, Wale, B.O.B., Kidz in the Hall, Amanda Blank, Flosstradamus, with special guest The Pharcyde.
July 27th
Merriweather Post Pavillion
Of course I'm excited that I, Frances O. Udukwu will get a chance to be in the midst of True HipHop--When it started in the park type ish. But, I'm really thrilled at the fact that I will be getting the chance to become exposed to All these new HipHop artists--new to me, old to others. I can honestly say that I am only really familiar with a few of these HipHop artists[ie.Pharcyde, Dead Prez, Rakim etc.] The rest...I'd never have guessed they were HipHop musicians. I might have to make some room on that trusty old ipod of mine or upgrade to more GB's.
Shiit.
I'm soooo ready to Rock The Bells!
Whooooo! Yay!
Hah. I'm so corny.
But, really you should come too.
Come see what all the hype is about.
Oh how I wish The Hubby: Common, could be there:(
How you gon' act?
-Frances.

No comments:
Post a Comment