Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I feel it all up in the chest urea."

Man, I LOVE my Blog.

I can write about:
Anything && Everything...&& No one can tell me otherwise.
&& even if they did, I wouldn't care.
Cause its MY Blog.
Haha.

&& Most importantly, I get to write how I speak, use bad punctuation, fragments, conjunctions and put commas/semicolon's all over the place. Hah Yess!--something my professors would surely frown upon.
No formal shiit over here son!
&& I never have to elaborate--well at least I choose not to elaborate.


Interpersonal conversations with myself
Pictures
Music that I love
Posts about nothing of actual substance

Just how I like it.
I get shiit of my chest, my mind && just act myself.



Truthfully, this post was meant to be about something else. The topic slipped my mind. Perhaps, I'll remember later...



It's past my bed time.

Later,
Fran.

2 comments:

Cousin Chris said...

its a great feeling.
enjoy.

DC to BC said...

exaaaaactly. whatever the fuck you want. that's how i get people like kid cudi mad at me though. so watch out. lol